UNE AILE SOUPLE
+ user friendly
The most cost effective solution to decarbonize
- Save 15% on the heavy fuel oil bill
- No energy costs: wind is free, inexhaustable and universal
- Operating time: 300/360 degrees of wind direction usable, even by upwind navigation
- Cost of ownership: the telescopic mast is standard on the market
The easiest solution to use
- Retractable, the wing is (de)inflatable, the bridges are child’s play !
- 100% transparent, it can be stored for operations in ports
- 100% automated (no crew required for navigation)
- Remote controllable from the ground (compatible with « drone boat » vision)
- Retro-fittable on any vessel without structural modification (reduces stress)
The most advanced solution today
- 100% reliable, it is impossible to seize an inflatable structure
- 100% safe, it is impossible to drop the wing in the water
- Low mechanical fatigue, the wing flies and never flakes, it is inflated to only 0.0015 bar which preserves the tissues. Michelin’s know-how in high-tech soft materials makes the wing resistant to UV rays, sea salt, and storms.
- Existing and tested in navigation by Michel DESJOYEAUX and many others for more than 2 years in all wind conditions
- Patented and « Sizeable » (a symmetrical profile with a balanced thrust force on the mast which allows to make wings without size limitation: 500m² à 1000m² !